Are you also thinking about stopping your flow-tw subscription and running 100% pure streaming? Then this is the article for you. In Denmark, we have a tradition of expensive TV packages where you cannot put together the content yourself, precisely because of this and due to the rising inflation, many have started to consider dropping the expensive TV packages altogether. We have collected 7 good reasons why you can get by just with streaming services.
- Selection: Streaming services such as Netflix, Disney +, HBO, etc. offer a wealth of options for watching movies, TV series, documentaries and stand-up comedy. There is a wide variety of content and you can easily find something that suits your interests. Compared to flow TV, where you only have access to a limited number of channels and programs.
- Flexibility: With streaming services, you can watch what you want, when you want, and where you want. You don’t have to plan your time according to the broadcast times of the TV programs, and you can easily skip or replay parts of a program if you are not interested in it.
- No ads: Flow TV is often full of ads that can ruin your TV experience. Streaming services such as Netflix, HBO and Disney + are ad-free, so you can enjoy your content without interruptions.
- User recommendations: Streaming services like Netflix and Hulu have algorithms that recommend shows and movies based on your past usage. That way, you can easily find new things to watch that you’re likely to enjoy.
- Downloadability: Some streaming services allow you to download content so you can watch it even when you don’t have an internet connection. This is especially handy if you are traveling or have to be in an area without a good internet connection.
- Multiple accounts: Most streaming services allow you to create multiple accounts so that more people in your household can use the service. It allows everyone in the household to have their own recommended list and see what they want without having to share the account.
- Affordability: Streaming services like Netflix and Disney+ offer multiple subscription plans at affordable prices, making it accessible to most. Compared to flow TV subscriptions, where the prices can be higher.
Streaming services have become a popular way to watch TV and movies, and it’s not hard to see why. With a large selection of content, flexibility, no ads, user recommendations, downloads, multiple accounts and affordable prices,